(S67) G - Alexander Gegeny, TPE: 30

Pominville29

Wow, do my eyes deceive me? Long, long time no see. 

I'm the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I come barring an offer. Right now we do have a starting goalie but I can give you backup duties until you guys have enough TPE to split the job, we're an expansion team looking for as much activity as we can possibly get, and I think you'll enjoy your time here. We'll offer the standard 1.5M contract you receive in the VHLM, and we hope to see you here soon. 

Quote this with "accept" if you well..accept. Cheers. 

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hey there @Pominville29! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and since not many have made any offers yet, I figured I should to make sure you have some options and you don't go unsigned. 

At the moment, we do have our goalie--he's highly active and one of the top members of the current draft class and figures to be our starter for the entire year. He'll be starting most of our games, even if we do get a backup. So, if you're looking for starter-role potential, personally, I wouldn't come here if I were you.

With that being said, however, we'll still get you into a few games here and there, and should another team require a goaltender, we'd be more than happy to respect your wish to be traded there should you have one. I'm not about keeping players on the bench when they could be much more of a factor elsewhere.

As a side note, I see your username and assume you're a Sabres fan...in that case, me too! 

Though I don't believe we can get you the greatest opportunity to start on our team, feel free to quote and accept my offer if you're simply just looking for somewhere to play, and I've made us sound good. 

Good luck this season!

-Gustav

imageproxy.png

Hello there! 

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Starter/Backup Goaltender role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. As we are not sure how our current roster will pan out, you have a great chance at being our Nr1! Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls