Kovalchuk Getting Wrangled

Banackock

I'm a member of Calgary again. The last time I was a member of Calgary, my first player on the VHL would soon pass into retirement and pretty much destruction. Blake Campbell, now GM of the Bears ;) , was a pretty solid net minder, had a great start in Stockholm, walked out on @boubabi for FA, joined I believe NYA and won a continental and the Shaw. After that, I think they couldn't afford me If I remember correctly and they sent me to @Positivefan036 and would soon dwindle (very, very quickly). 

Now I'm under @Bushito and the hour glass was flipped upside down. The team is much stronger than the first time I wore the Wranglers jersey (yippee). Smirnov has 7 goals, 12 points through 13 which I'm not thrilled about but not overly upset either. I figured he'd pay somehow with his incredible rookie season. Atleast he's hitting and playing a full game too. Kovalchuk has 15 in 13 games, 39 hits and 24 shots. He's playing good puck and could very well be on his way to another trophy filled season. His slow was starter and his play has picked up. WOO!

+2 Kovalchuk