(S67) LW - Nick Kirkpatrick, TPE: 30

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that is building for the next season needs young and promising players like you!

We are not gonna be competing for a cup this season but that means that 1st line time can be achieved and you can be one of our leaders already! If you do want to be a part of Houston Bulls and don't mind some tough time on ice - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

gPBJFcV.png

@Nick Kirkpatrick welcome. 

We're the San Diego Marlins and hear you have interest in joining us, well thankfully, I also have interest in you coming to the Marlins. We're going to be able to offer you third line minutes and with activity and growth who knows where your career will get to. 

Quote this saying you 'accept' and we'll make it official :)

2 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

gPBJFcV.png

@Nick Kirkpatrick welcome. 

We're the San Diego Marlins and hear you have interest in joining us, well thankfully, I also have interest in you coming to the Marlins. We're going to be able to offer you third line minutes and with activity and growth who knows where your career will get to. 

Quote this saying you 'accept' and we'll make it official :)

Accept! Can’t wait to join!

Just now, Nick Kirkpatrick said:

Accept! Can’t wait to join!

Welcome to the league! You should check out our discord channel and let me know if you have any questions!