(S67) D - Ryszard Franciszek, TPE: 30

Welcome @ItssYoBoiDaLegend

Awesome name, awesome username, cool build. 

I'm the GM of the SD Marlins, year one team here just looking to make history by winning games, setting records and having fun. We're looking to win the cup in our first ever season and we'd love for you to be along for the ride. 

We're offering third pair minutes for the time being but stay active, get those gains and I'm sure you'll climb the rankings in no time at all. If this sounds like fun to you, then just quote this saying you accept, and you'll be on your way to making history. 

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that is building for the next season needs young and promising players like you!

We are not gonna be competing for a cup this season but that means that 1st line time can be achieved and you can be one of our leaders already! If you do want to be a part of Houston Bulls and don't mind some tough time on ice - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Just now, ItssYoBoiDaLegend said:

I have been in Simulation Hockey League for quite some time now, very active looking to add in another league. If you have a Discord, that I can have you help me learn my way around VHL, I will surely stay active.

Yes, I accept.

Glad you're accepting, now you just need to decide which offer haha :P

Just now, ItssYoBoiDaLegend said:

I have been in Simulation Hockey League for quite some time now, very active looking to add in another league. If you have a Discord, that I can have you help me learn my way around VHL, I will surely stay active.

Yes, I accept.

Our discord is super active you can find a link on the top of the page!

Welcome to the league!

3 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

Glad you're accepting, now you just need to decide which offer haha :P

3 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that is building for the next season needs young and promising players like you!

We are not gonna be competing for a cup this season but that means that 1st line time can be achieved and you can be one of our leaders already! If you do want to be a part of Houston Bulls and don't mind some tough time on ice - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Don't give me a hard time, I have just joined lol.

2 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

Welcome @ItssYoBoiDaLegend

Awesome name, awesome username, cool build. 

I'm the GM of the SD Marlins, year one team here just looking to make history by winning games, setting records and having fun. We're looking to win the cup in our first ever season and we'd love for you to be along for the ride. 

We're offering third pair minutes for the time being but stay active, get those gains and I'm sure you'll climb the rankings in no time at all. If this sounds like fun to you, then just quote this saying you accept, and you'll be on your way to making history. 

Because you were the first team to ask I accept SD Marlins, as the team I sign for.