most hyped VHFL fantasy player PC

gorlab

wJdSNg8.png

i made this sig as 400x220 but idk must have accidentally changed some aspect ratio/DPI setting within photoshop and can't figure out how to fix it...... so for it to look non-stretched, it had to be 363x220

im sorry @Josh.

Edited by gorlab

5 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Were the proportions constrained? 

nah it wasn't that

but basically when I clicked the VIEW menu > 'Pixel Aspect Ratio Correction' would be checked and the sig looked "normal"... when I unchecked it, the sig would stretch out.

but regardless of having it checked or unchecked, photoshop would always save the image as stretched out.

thankfully, it only seemed to affect that sig/psd... I just started another one, and it's operating normally.

I only open PS when I'm angry. Like the emperor said, "let the hate flow through you" 

Also, you're being very generous with your praise. People like Gorlab, IR, Bushito etc are much better than me. They know how to do it, I just get lucky sometimes. 

3 hours ago, BOOM said:

I only open PS when I'm angry. Like the emperor said, "let the hate flow through you" 

Also, you're being very generous with your praise. People like Gorlab, IR, Bushito etc are much better than me. They know how to do it, I just get lucky sometimes. 

idk about that... your recent work has been very lit, and I think most current gfx guys will be very hit and miss as well (I know I definitely am).

• Commissioner
50 minutes ago, gorlab said:
3 hours ago, BOOM said:

idk about that... your recent work has been very lit, and I think most current gfx guys will be very hit and miss as well (I know I definitely am).

I agree, you guys have this lighting effect thing going on that I want to learn how to do. Bushito did it on Dills sib, the Davis sig you made has it, and the odinsson you're using boom have them. Idk what it is you guys do, it just makes it look clean and polished.