HHH goes after Palo

jRuutu

The game between Riga and Vancouver was a fierce game, a lot of action and everything you want from a proper hockey game! Goals, speed and even fighting, Vancouver in the end won the game 4-2, but main talking point after the game was the fight and at times over the top physical play, things were hot.

Around half way point of the game, Riga rookie Hunter Hearst Helmsley went after Vancouver center Rauno Palo, perhaps quite surprisingly the rookie was stronger in the fight, Palo did not look pleased and even after the game he had something to say:

Yea you know, when you get to certain level, coaches and players in opposite teams will do whatever it takes to take you off your game, today we saw a clear effort from Riga coaching staff when they sent HHH after me, the guy is a reckless player and a big dude, so goes without saying he can do some damage if he wants to.

I had to answer the call when he asked if I wanted to go, he managed get one in right away and I felt bit woozy, all I could think: ´my modeling career, my modeling career!´, I tried to hit him couple times after it, but the refs came in soon after and good thing they did, I got a nasty cut on my forehead, I think HHH sharpens his knuckles or something. Dirty player, dirty coaching staff in Riga and I seriously hope league looks into this.

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Riga boys the dirty boys ?

When skill is too much to handle, then the shovel department comes out and as we saw - hockey loses.

Next time don't mess with the HHH or next time this going to happen.

brock lesnar wwe GIF

12 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Riga boys the dirty boys ?

When skill is too much to handle, then the shovel department comes out and as we saw - hockey loses.

Last time I checked standings, Riga was higher than your team

"when skill is too much to handle" jordanlaff learn how to score first. 900 TPE underwhelming bum

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Last time I checked standings, Riga was higher than your team

"when skill is too much to handle" jordanlaff learn how to score first. 900 TPE underwhelming bum

Only thing bigger than your mouth is your five hole

37 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

and he still manages to win awards and championships unlike a forever second line mid echelon Teemu Selanne wannabe

Nice try kid, Teemu can only dream about having the jawline that I have

33 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Big talk from someone who claims to come from a place that doesn't exist.

The Russian government sent you here to spread their lies, didn't they?

Lies, all lies. Finland is a real place! Russians are jealous of our trees and waters, so they push these false rumours.

27 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Jawline? Or that's what is left from your precious jaw after HHH

maxresdefault.jpg

I doubt Teemu would be jealous of this

Modeling career - ruined :(

If only the league would step in before things get out of hand, now we all have to pay the price.

1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

Modeling career - ruined :(

If only the league would step in before things get out of hand, now we all have to pay the price.

''Excited to come back stronger & hopefully better looking''

these were Gagner words after he broke a jaw. All you are doing about crying in the corner and wishing that the VHL commishes will be as much softies as you are. guess what, they're not. Bad luck mid-Rauno. tg5Ws.png

51 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

''Excited to come back stronger & hopefully better looking''

these were Gagner words after he broke a jaw. All you are doing about crying in the corner and wishing that the VHL commishes will be as much softies as you are. guess what, they're not. Bad luck mid-Rauno. tg5Ws.png

Next time our clubs meet, I will shoot the puck into your bench. I make it look like it was accident and I tried to dump it, but it just went into that direction, in all reality - I did it on purpose and tried to hit you ?

Next time our clubs meet, I will shoot the puck into your bench. I make it look like it was accident and I tried to dump it, but it just went into that direction, in all reality - I did it on purpose and tried to hit you ?

and then I'll send HHH to make a career ending hit. he will make it look like it's gonna be an accident, but in all reality - he will do it on purpose. ?

46 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

and then I'll send HHH to make a career ending hit. he will make it look like it's gonna be an accident, but in all reality - he will do it on purpose. ?

Dirty - as expected from Riga

23 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

as long as it gives us a shot at the cup, we're ok with that.

good luck with another mediocre season. and then another three mid seasons to complete the underachiever career.

I´m going to take a job in the discipline committee after my playing days are over and throw the book at you guys! :whip:

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

I´m going to take a job in the discipline committee after my playing days are over and throw the book at you guys! :whip:

and I'm finally going to sign a commish Beketov's player to Riga and he will fire you.

Edited by hedgehog337

5 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

and I'm finally going to sign a commish Beketov's player to Riga and he will fire you.

If that happens, I´m going to release a book where I tell all of my stories, most fake and widely embellished, but I don´t care - I´ll do it for the money.

If that happens, I´m going to release a book where I tell all of my stories, most fake and widely embellished, but I don´t care - I´ll do it for the money.

imagine buying a book from a player who has been average for his whole career. nobody would care lol.