Henrik Zoiderberg here, reminding you to Spay and Neuter your pets! [1/2]

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Henrik Zoiderberg here, reminding you to Spay and Neuter your pets! [1/2]
1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

What exactly did you do here?

It looks like you took a picture from Google and changed the name plate with your name and a logo. That's it.

@DollarAndADream you just described literally every post I've made. Occasionally I don't even get to the nameplate part.

examples:

43 minutes ago, HenrikZoiderberg said:

@DollarAndADream you just described literally every post I've made. Occasionally I don't even get to the nameplate part.

examples:

Yes, and they were acceptable for a new member. But if all you're doing over and over again is changing like 2 thing on a picture you downloaded, then it can't be accepted as 6 TPE anymore. It's fine for the first few times, but a little effort at least needs to be shown.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yes, and they were acceptable for a new member. But if all you're doing over and over again is changing like 2 thing on a picture you downloaded, then it can't be accepted as 6 TPE anymore. It's fine for the first few times, but a little effort at least needs to be shown.

This is a 2 TPE submission, as are the ones I quoted. My 6 TPE's are always articles.

5 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Please post the 2 TPE stuff in the VHL.com section. This section is meant for the bigger 6 TPE stuff. ;)

what is the difference between a 2 TPE submission and a 6 TPE submission? What has to be different about the graphic

3 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

what is the difference between a 2 TPE submission and a 6 TPE submission? What has to be different about the graphic

The 2 TPE graphics are more meant for player cards or posters, etc. The bigger 6 TPE sigs require more effort, and are meant for things like forum signatures like you have in your sig, or like a big wallpaper, etc.