some ideas for VSN

I saw last week that VSN guys want more attention to their articles. I need TPE for my guys so here are some while I have mood for that. 

Seasonal TOP player article.

Idea stolen from SHL(?). I don't know, maybe other leagues had this before, but I saw this thing first in that league. SBA also was trying to do that, but it's members couldn't do this on consistent basis. So VSN guys could do that, like TOP 50 players of S66 and something like that. Don't think we need more than 50 players, maybe we could do even less since we don't have that much players yet. VSN crew also could hire experts who will rate players or just do it by themselves. I think it could be fun to see your player being mentioned among the tops. 

History thing.

I know Matt likes to write history related articles. How about updating this section and make VHL 50 in 50 and VHL 60 and 60? I'm a fan of these ones and it's a shame that members stopped doing these after the fourth decade. So this is another thing VSN members could do. And while all of these writings won't be under the VSN section, this should make themselves even more relevant in people eyes. 

Hot takes.

I mean, everybody can do these, right? So why should VSN writers focusing on these? I don't know, just want to reach 500 words. But for real, they could provide a detailed writing about a certain topic. Like Kallis Kriketers is shit. And then I'll say this article is irrelevant since this is some freezing cold minus 270 degrees ass take. But then, we have way more relevant topics. Like why NY is so inactive? Does Helsinki stands a chance in playoffs? Or are Devise's GM skills overrated since he isn't known for rebuilding teams? Or is Discord bad for this league? I don't know, maybe this can generate more replies and views too. 

Hire more podcast'ers.

How podcast guys this thing has? I know Uphill was making these at some point, but for now it's empty as fuck. So why not revive this radio sub-section? @K1NG LINUS was doing this rink-side chat series with GM's. [And now I remember I haven't done this although I said I will do it like a month ago. Cause I'm a lazy 'hog and will continue to be busy and lazy at the same time. And I don't know what I was meaning with lazy and busy at the same time stuff so let's continue this article.] The point is, King [or other VSN radio guy] could make this as a podcast. And not even with GM's only. Any prominent or just an interesting persona who has mic and is interested to do this will do it. You could even do these hot takes in radio section too. You know, we see some words in forum, but how about add some more emotion to these? 

So yeah, this is my article and so called ideas which very likely won't be implemented anyways. Cause it's not like these were some valuable stuff, just some random thoughts in my head. But I'll still tag them to be an annoying guy. And then they probably will write 2000 essay about why Kallis Kriketers is shit. And the I'll say this article is irrel...I'll just stop here. 

@VSN

That's it and I'm out. 

6 TPE goes to Kallis. 

3 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

I know Matt likes to write history related articles. How about updating this section and make VHL 50 in 50 and VHL 60 and 60?

I would write VHL 50 in 50 except I've only been around since last November, so their isn't much I could really do. Otherwise I would love to write these.