Au Revoir

Did I scare you? Good. I'm not here to announce I am leaving, don't worry. Rather, closing a chapter in my GM career I always hate to do, saying goodbye to those leaving for various reasons, whether it be to their respective VHL teams or going into the draft next season. In San Diego, we made it a mission to keep our players as happy as we could from start to finish of their careers with us, and the following players we're sadly losing after the playoffs: 

Lincoln Tate

Edgar Tannahill*

Phil Marleau

Greg Eagles

Pierre Persson

Rhys Chism

Ryszard Franciszek

Andrej Petrovic

Charles Drumm

Dalton Wilcox

Sean McGee

When you look at this list, you think...wow. San Diego is going to be a whole different team next season, and sadly we are. I do have questions if Edgar (Greggreg) will be going up as he's not been all that active sadly and hasn't updated in ages, which could be a good thing for us, but maybe also a bad thing? If he comes back, he's 100% gone. As for the others, in one way or another, whether being called up or going into the draft, we're losing a lot of the guys that were able to make history for us. They've had the absolute pleasure of making history here, and I've had the pleasure of GMing and coaching every single one. They've been nothing but a pleasure to spend time with through this season, and I'm genuinely going to miss having you all on our team. One team, one dream, always a Marlin ❤️ 

Always a Bull at heart, but was glad to be a Marlin to finish it out. Hell of a team, and LR. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. Top notch. 

You have been a great GM, always there to answer any of our questions! Wish we could all stay on San Diego  forever but we will finish out with a bang!

Thank you for all the effort you put into the team! Go Marlins!