S66 Trivia Week 6

Victor

1. Which of these franchises was the last to win their first Victory Cup?

Just to clarify the wording of this question....

Does this mean in terms of overall chronological order?  (Team A won their first VC in season 5, and Team B won their first VC in season 33 so the answer is Team B)

Or is it relative to the length of their individual franchises existence?  (i.e. it took Team A five seasons to win their first VC in season 5,   but Team B took 3 seasons to win their first VC in season S33, so the answer is actually Team A)

@Victor

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, gorlab said:

1. Which of these franchises was the last to win their first Victory Cup?

Just to clarify the wording of this question....

Does this mean in terms of overall chronological order?  (Team A won their first VC in season 5, and Team B won their first VC in season 33 so the answer is Team B)

Or is it relative to the length of their individual franchises existence?  (i.e. it took Team A five seasons to win their first VC in season 5,   but Team B took 3 seasons to win their first VC in season S33, so the answer is actually Team A)

@Victor

Yeah, would like to know this as well. Answered based on the assumed chronological meaning, which seems to be how the question is worded. However the answer will be different if you interpret the question the other way.

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, Victor said:

Chronological, I can’t even get my brain around the other option.

The other option would be for example if Seattle had been around 20 seasons before they won their first VC but an expansion team like Cologne had only been around 5. Cologne’s is later chronologically (S36 vs. S20) but in their team history it’s less time because they simply joined the league later.

Yes all these numbers are made up and intentionally not using actual options.

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

The other option would be for example if Seattle had been around 20 seasons before they won their first VC but an expansion team like Cologne had only been around 5. Cologne’s is later chronologically (S36 vs. S20) but in their team history it’s less time because they simply joined the league later.

Yes all these numbers are made up and intentionally not using actual options.

I'm still shit in English so...Cologne would be the right answer in this example?

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I'm still shit in English so...Cologne would be the right answer in this example?

Yes, in this example they would be, at least out of those two options. The question is basically asking which team for their first VC the latest.