Poptart Agency announces next move..

Bayley

The Poptart Agency has signed a few players who may be next to make their way onto the scene in the VHL. Currently, they are representing UK Goaltender Finn Davison of the HC Davos Dynamo. Finn Davison was drafted in the Season 64 Draft 17th Overall. This is extremely early as Finn just signed a contract with Davos which will take him through the Season 68 campaign. 

Per the rulebook:

• If you retire during your 7th season or 7th Off-Season of play you may retain 8% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player

This will maximize the potential of the next player that the Poptart Agency will be bringing out. It's always important to be on the business side and looking ahead at potentially who could be coming to the VHL. 

• Defenseman - Jughead Jones:
    • Will it be big Jughead Jones? Jughead is about defense first. He wants to protect the net at all costs. We are talking a defensive Ryan Kastelic. He has 99 Defense, that is what Jughead does. Skating, checking, defense is what he will be focusing on. Probably not the best offensively, you will likely not want him on the PowerPlay unless he changes his game to what the team needs, but he will be on your first unit as well as out there when you have the lead. That is what he looks to do. 
  • Power-forward - Tyler Swift
    • How about Tyler Swift? We are talking a big body who uses his body to get position. Think of Sebastian Ironside build. Checking is high, skating will be high, not too much passing, but he will be able to stickhandle and puck handle. We are talking someone like Ironside with this guy. He will have the ability to put up some nice numbers in the right system and the right build. 
  • Two Way Center - Caleb Adrienne
    • The last option is Center, Caleb Adrienne, brother of @Green, Condor who is currently playing for the Philadelphia Reapers. When this guy is built, we are looking for a Podrick Cast type of build. We are talking Faceoff and defense to the max, but he can score a bit too. I think those two will be my focuses, but obviously skating, puck handling will be on my radar as well. He will not be someone who will light up the scoreboard at first, but he will be solid as hell in all 3 zones. You want him on the ice, without question. 

We have so much time to figure it out, but I have enjoyed the league so much that I am already thinking about my next guy. Finn is not done, will not be done for a while, but might as well think ahead. 

Make Jughead Jones. What season are you re-creating? I'm S64 and i was going to retire after my 7th season. My player is going to be a big bruising defenseman, so we could go hand in hand, a dynamic duo

8 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Make Jughead Jones. What season are you re-creating? I'm S64 and i was going to retire after my 7th season. My player is going to be a big bruising defenseman, so we could go hand in hand, a dynamic duo

I will probably do the same. We will get a full season in the VHLM to earn max and make the most out of it. I joined so late in S64 that I am behind a lot of people in my class, unfortunately. We would definitely be a hell of a team. Sounds like we will be in the same class. I have a few seasons to think about it, but I always love defensive players. 

1 minute ago, Motzaburger said:

Taylor Swift - can be both a guys and girls name tbh

giphy.gif

Maybe Taylor will be my name after, brother and sister duo. 

Or you both create as swifts at the same time :D

Or you create as an Adrienne now and have brothers in the same year. You can be a 2nd round pick on the same team as me then hopefully.

35 minutes ago, Green said:

Or you both create as swifts at the same time :D

Or you create as an Adrienne now and have brothers in the same year. You can be a 2nd round pick on the same team as me then hopefully.

I like Davison and I want that sweet sweet carryover :D 

• Commissioner

Just a heads up, that rulebook is out of date; that’s not how carryover works anymore.

Carryover is a straight 4% now regardless of season. However it stacks on top of the starting 30 for a max of 80 starting TPE as opposed to counting the starting 30 before.

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just a heads up, that rulebook is out of date; that’s not how carryover works anymore.

Carryover is a straight 4% now regardless of season. However it stacks on top of the starting 30 for a max of 80 starting TPE as opposed to counting the starting 30 before.

You're just here to ruin everything I touch :(

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Poptart said:

You're just here to ruin everything I touch :(

You actually get more now. It’s only 4% but it’s on top of the 30 so you’d start at 57 if you retired right now. 8% would be 54 but that didn’t stack on top of the starting 30, it counted the starting 30. So you’d have 4 higher now.