Guy LeGrande #4 [2/2]

Steve

7 hours ago, Steve said:

seasonending1.png.f49c5ecce1f02591a02291060a9fe442.png

Review

Doug! I feel like the pic is stretched. There is too much red and the bg is too much of a similar colour to the face and blood on him. I'd love to see it be a smaller sig so you're not trying to fill all the room. I think the text has too much embossing on it. Good job, hit me up if you want any help or need some tips!

5 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

Review

Doug! I feel like the pic is stretched. There is too much red and the bg is too much of a similar colour to the face and blood on him. I'd love to see it be a smaller sig so you're not trying to fill all the room. I think the text has too much embossing on it. Good job, hit me up if you want any help or need some tips!

Who Is Doug?

Review: I think this is definitely an improvement from the last one I saw of yours. I can tell that you're trying new things and I hope you continue to experiment and improve! I agree with what Motza said, and I'll add that I'd like to see you try to add some stocks on top of the render/text. That would really help bring the entire piece together. Keep at it!