(S68) RW - Daniel Armstrong, TPE: 30

UDan

• Commissioner

Welcome @UDan, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team.Ottawa currently does not have anymore playing time. I wish you the best of luck in your VHLM career.

Edited by Acydburn

Hello @UDan! I'm the AGM of the Halifax 21st. Glad to see you join our super fun league! We had a fantastic run since our creation but we're still looking to add a cup to our trophy cabinet.

Anyways, The Halifax 21st are currently bouncing back from a 2nd round exit. We can potentially slot you on the 3rd line with potential to climb up quickly as long as you're active! We would love to see you in Halifax this season. If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accepted".

Sincerely,

Fonzi

• Commissioner

Hey! Welcome :)

Yukon Rush are looking for second line wingers. That comes with some powerplay time as well. We have a good group of people hanging out in the discord and can help you get started. If you have any questions let me know.

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @UDan and welcome to the league! I'm Berocka the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds

While I can tell you, for certain, that we won't be winning any cups this season, and I expect us to be not that good, I can tell you that we're in need of forwards, and we can offer you second line minutes moving up if you stay active. We have a fun locker room and you can meet some great people.

If you'd like to come aboard, just quote this message and say "accepted"! And no matter where you go, good luck enjoy the VHL, and message me should you have any questions or queries.

Thanks Berocka

46 minutes ago, UDan said:

Player Information

Username: UDan

Player Name: Daniel Armstrong

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: RW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@UDan Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @UDan! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!