(S68) D - Zacha Zalopski, TPE: 30

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @dropthegloves55 and welcome to the league! I'm Berocka the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds

While I can tell you, for certain, that we won't be winning any cups this season, and I expect us to be not that good, I can tell you that we're in need of defence, and we can offer you first line minutes, provided you are active. We have a fun locker room and you can meet some great people.

You may also get offers from other GM/AGM's so you might want to wait for more offers.

If you'd like to come aboard, just quote this message and say "accepted"! And no matter where you go, good luck enjoy the VHL, and message me or our GM @GustavMattiasshould you have any questions or queries.

Thanks Berocka

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @dropthegloves55 ! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season, and we could definitely use a big, bruising defenseman like yourself. I can offer second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! That has potential to become first line minutes if you stay active. We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

Just now, berocka said:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @dropthegloves55 and welcome to the league! I'm Berocka the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds

While I can tell you, for certain, that we won't be winning any cups this season, and I expect us to be not that good, I can tell you that we're in need of defence, and we can offer you first line minutes, provided you are active. We have a fun locker room and you can meet some great people.

You may also get offers from other GM/AGM's so you might want to wait for more offers.

If you'd like to come aboard, just quote this message and say "accepted"! And no matter where you go, good luck enjoy the VHL, and message me or our GM @GustavMattiasshould you have any questions or queries.

Thanks Berocka

Ooh you fast. Was in the middle of typing my message out. Well done on the recruitment.

14 hours ago, dropthegloves55 said:

Player Information

Username: dropthegloves55

Player Name: Zacha Zalopski

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 225 lbs.

Birthplace: Slovakia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@dropthegloves55 Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @dropthegloves55! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!

Edited by Motzaburger