Vancouver Wolves Swag

VanCanWin

Let me start this team marketing article with two thoughts.

1. I smell a Vancouver Wolves logo overhaul coming in the near future as it was definitely a challenge to work with. At the same time, I think the outcome of my team swag ordeal is alright but I’ll let you decide that for yourself.

2. There is a cute Michael Gary Scott bobblehead (@Motzaburger I hope you approve lol) that I am petitioning the Wolves to turn into a fan giveaway night in one of their upcoming home games.  This is shown at the bottom of this page.

Now for the swag. I hope you all feel compelled to add these items to your cart and wear the Wolves clothing proudly!

I started my design with a team ball cap since every team needs one of these. In the end, I came out with two designs that both worked really well and so I decided to produce both of them.

image0.png

Besides the ball caps, I was looking to diversify the clothing line with some classics as well as some original ideas. This being the third team I have designed swag for, new ideas are always a must. First, let me give you the classics.  

Here I have a tee shirt and a sweat shirt.  The tee shirt is a classic sports tee shirt with a clean two toned look to it.

image0.png

The sweat shirt is a bit more unique but still a sweat shirt is a classic none-the-less. The design features a simple team name writing on the front with a large wolf on the back. The hood is patterned with wolf fur.

image0.png

Lastly, I’ve designed a few collectibles and useful items with team logos and colours on it.  The two items I chose were the lunch box / cooler and a coffee mug.

image0.png

As for the potential fan giveaway in Vancouver, here is a Michael Gary Scott bobblehead. 

image0.png

Thanks for viewing! 

• Admin
33 minutes ago, VanCanWin said:

I smell a Vancouver Wolves logo overhaul coming in the near future as it was definitely a challenge to work with

One of the conditions of moving Quebec was keeping the logo as it’s so hawt :P