How do People Communicate on VHL Nowadays?

eaglesfan036

Back in my day when I wanted to communicate with someone on VHL if they were online I would hit them up in chat, or if not I would send them a private message. With the advent of discord this has all changed, as you can ping people and they instantly see it, or if they chose they get an alert every time a message is sent in a certain room whether ping or not. The discord system would have been very helpful for my trade negotations as GM, as I remember having to keep refreshing VHL in order to check my PMs to see @Banackock's horrible trade offers such as trying to trade me a pack of cinammon mints for reese's cups (does anyone actually like cinnamon mints?). Also there have been a few times I messaged @Will on facebook when there was an emergency, such as when I was running the VHLM draft and the coding all went to shit and he came in and saved the day because he is the best. So does everyone just use discord to communicate now and we don't even use phone numbers and such anymore? I have no idea what the youths are up to these days.