(S68) C - Venom, TPE: 30

Venõmツ

Hey @Venõmツ

I am Berocka the AGM for the Mississauga Hounds. We are short on players at the moment and we can offer you max ice time each game and you could be our first line centre. Unfortunately we won't be going for the cup this season but all the ice time can help your player improve your stats. 

If this sounds interesting please quote this offer and say "accept" You can also wait for other GMs to offer you spots.

Best of luck where ever you end up and see you on the ice

Berocka

imageproxy.png

Hey there @Venõmツ and welcome to VHL!

I am happy to see new faces join our league and hope you will fit right in and have lots of fun with us!
If you have any questions about the league or the ways how to make it work, be sure to ask!

When it comes to Houston Bulls offer, we can currently offer 3rd/4th line time on our deep team that is going to compete in playoffs this season! We are a young and fun team with many truly dedicated players that will always put all their 100%!

If you decide to choose Houston as the team to play for - quote this message and write "Accepted"

No matter which team you decide to go with, I wish you the best and I hope to see you around forums and VHL Discord!

GM Frostbeard

9 hours ago, Venõmツ said:

Player Information

Username: Venõmツ

Player Name: Venom

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 179 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Venõmツ Welcome to the league. If you have any questions about the league or the process please let me know. I will do my best to answer any questions you have.