(S68) C - Balentine Kidd, TPE: 30

TukTukTheGreat

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @TukTukTheGreat! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time (i.e., first/second line minutes). Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them! 

All the best, 

Motzaburger

Hi @TukTukTheGreat! I see you've been brought in by the guy we just signed, and I'd like to have you along for the ride in Mississauga. 

Keep in mind that, if you sign with us, we won't be a very good team, so don't come here if you're not OK with that. If you are, though, we're a super fun bunch, and our locker room will give you all the help you need to be successful! If this sounds good to you, feel free to quote this offer and say "accepted" to join the team. 

Welcome to the league!

20 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Hi @TukTukTheGreat! I see you've been brought in by the guy we just signed, and I'd like to have you along for the ride in Mississauga. 

Keep in mind that, if you sign with us, we won't be a very good team, so don't come here if you're not OK with that. If you are, though, we're a super fun bunch, and our locker room will give you all the help you need to be successful! If this sounds good to you, feel free to quote this offer and say "accepted" to join the team. 

Welcome to the league!

I accept the offer to join up with Mississauga

Edited by TukTukTheGreat

11 hours ago, TukTukTheGreat said:

Player Information

Username: TukTukTheGreat

Player Name: Balentine Kidd

Recruited From: Member (elrune1988)

Position: C

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 194 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@TukTukTheGreat Welcome to the league. Glad to have you here. If you have any questions let me know I will do my best to help you. I see that someone recruited you which is great but if you want to ask any questions not to them let me know.