Claimed:S37 Team Canada [VIDEO]

Important to note that the compression fucked up part of it, otherwise it turned out alright!

If anyone knows how to embed a Vimeo file let me know

Edited by Kendrick

Thanks boys, it's actually not as good as I think I can get them. I'm still figuring out iMovie as suggested by Sharpe. However, I now know that Vimeo is the best uploader for this stuff, as YouTube can be a jerk. I just wish it embedded over here properly.

Also, Noah, the part where you score is compressed somehow which really takes away from that portion, but you did snipe it so no surprise.

Effort: 1/1 - Pretty clear effort here, lots of detail put into each player with both the stats and the teams/players used.

Look: 3/3 - Nothing to really criticize you for here.  The text/text boxes aren't my personal favorite, but that's moreso personal taste so I can't and won't dock for that.  The transitions are nice and smooth and the music and sound goes along well with the video.  All in all, well done.  Good to see a video submitted as a PT, don't think there's been one for a while.

Quality: 2/2 - The clips are all consistent quality and edited well.  My only issue was that the quality of the clip used for Smyl wasn't to the same quality of the other clips, but that's only one small thing, nothing to dock for.

Total: 6/6