Tales From The Reapers' Crypt 3

BladeMaiden

Just wanted to pop in and ask if there could be a chance for a written topic list that comes with each podcast as 1h is quite long and even though I love to listen to these, sometimes it would be awesome to have the ability to pick and prioritise them ;) 

1 minute ago, FrostBeard said:

Just wanted to pop in and ask if there could be a chance for a written topic list that comes with each podcast as 1h is quite long and even though I love to listen to these, sometimes it would be awesome to have the ability to pick and prioritise them ;) 

I honestly think these will be the last two group podcasts out of Philly for a while but that is a great suggestion.

I believe we talk about the Reapers Summer Bash in this, It's a pretty light hearted podcast that is happening while Pat bakes cookies and taunts us with them lol

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

I honestly think these will be the last two group podcasts out of Philly for a while but that is a great suggestion.

I believe we talk about the Reapers Summer Bash in this, It's a pretty light hearted podcast that is happening while Pat bakes cookies and taunts us with them lol

Understandable - just wanted to have that in as I really enjoy these ;)

• 2 weeks later...