This Sucks Guys.

The Unthinkable Happens

So if you guys haven't noticed by now, if you try and go to the season indexes from Season 1-17 you will find out that these pages are not found any more. If that hasn't sunk in yet to you guys than you need to think deeper about it. From July 2007 to about what the beginning of 2011 I believe we have lost in terms of season stats. Sure we have the career stats but those can be mis leading. Some people may like to do reports like myself on season to season stuff. If we compare what could be said about season to season numbers rather than one big sum of numbers than the report could be longer and more in depth rather than he just got 630 points in his career. We could say he got 55 one year than explain why he got that number than why he jumped to 90 the next year. I for one am sad about this development.

Edited by StevenStamkos91

Now you actually have to write something instead of copy stats! Haha I'm messing with you Shawn

hey now, the stats were merely apart of my writing. My writing and stats are one being. idk what im saying. I'm tired of writing. ive been writing for the past hour about Sir Thomas Wyatt for English. im so bored. 

Guest Svoboda_3

Wow commas are important but I still won't use them.

Content: .25/3

10 words. Clearly the content wasn't league related, didn't reach the 450 mark and didn't include enough content on Conner Low. Every eighth post in this league needs to consist of Low talk, and seeing as this is the eighth post, you clearly didn't get the memo.

Grammar: 0/2

Lack of comma courtesy.

Wow commas are important but I still won't use them. = Wow, commas are important, but I still won't use them.

Appearance: 0/1

Needed color and possibly a title.

Overall: .25/6

I repeatedly read it as "This guy sucks."  To the point where I read the article and was like "I don't get it," and still didn't until I read Jason's comment. I don't know if it's because I've been drinking since 5:00pm, but I honestly think I'm slightly dyslexic.

I repeatedly read it as "This guy sucks."  To the point where I read the article and was like "I don't get it," and still didn't until I read Jason's comment. I don't know if it's because I've been drinking since 5:00pm, but I honestly think I'm slightly dyslexic.

see this is what happens when you suck to much guys