(S69) RW - Lek Bislimi, TPE: 30

jhatty8

10 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Hey minor GMs, I'll try the VHL again. I'll be a 6 affil welfare per week guy, probably do some press conferences as well. That's all from me

Do practice facility and affiliate checks too, ez tpe

Trivia as well if your GM gives you the answers

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

Do practice facility and affiliate checks too, ez tpe

Trivia as well if your GM gives you the answers

Afill checks def, I'll do the Practice and Trivia as well. Tyty

Hey @jhatty8! Welcome back to the league. I’m the current Halifax interim-GM. I’d love to welcome you to Halifax on 3rd line minutes. I understand that you only can provide welfare, and I fully respect that. The season is coming to a close and I think you could be a great fit for our team considering we’re planning on a deep playoff push!

More teams are going to offer, so my advice is to hear everyone out before you accept an offer! If you do like our offer, just quote this and say “Accept”!

fonziGG

Edited by fonziGG

2 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Hey @jhatty8! Welcome back to the league. I’m the current Halifax interim-GM. I’d love to welcome you to Halifax on 3rd line minutes. I understand that you only can provide welfare, and I fully respect that. The season is coming to a close and I think you could be a great fit for our team considering we’re planning on a deep playoff push!

More teams are going to offer, so my advice is to hear everyone out before you accept an offer! If you do like our offer, just quote this and say “Accept”!

fonziGG

Yooo thanks for the offer. I recognize you as Judge Judy of the Shockers in SBA. I'll definitely keep this in mind

3 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

Hey minor GMs, I'll try the VHL again. I'll be a 6 affil welfare per week guy, probably do some press conferences as well. That's all from me

With PC and Trivia, it's very easy to get 10 a week here. A lot of teams have weekly PCs you can answer too.

16 hours ago, fonziGG said:

fonziGG

I accept this offer. Let's go Halifax!!