Thoughts from the backup playoff edition

Brrbisbrr

Holy crap guys.  I’m hyped, like super seriously hyped.  I’ve come a long way from the country.  We made the playoffs.  Really we outclassed everyone.  There are lots of good teams in this league, but in the regular season we were the best.  We were number 1.  This team is just amazing.  But it’s playoff time.  I never ever thought I would make it this far.  I figured I couldn’t hack it or wouldn’t like being a backup, but wow.  What a season, what a team.  I love these guys.  Everyone gives 100%  I know I’m rambling, but I’m stoked.    I’ve also spent some time talking to a few general managers.  Of course I’ve been talking to Acyd, but our locker room has become a lot more serious.  We still support each other, but the guys are working so hard in practice that we have cut out a lot of small talks and jokes.  It’s all business and focus.  There’s talk of me getting drafted.  Hopefully I will be playing pro hockey.  All of my hard work is coming to fruition.  If we win a championship on top of that?  That makes for one heck of an offseason.  GO LYNX!!!!!!