(S69) RW - Siddhu Sarvepally, TPE: 30

Siddhus

Sup @Siddhus

Nice to see you joined the dark side. I obviously know you from the EFL quite well :P I also run a team here, the San Diego Marlins and were always looking for active, dedicated players to join our team. 

I'd like to offer you 2nd line minutes on the team, with some PP and PK time, we'll be playing you on both sides of the wing, to maximize minute production and also scoring/point potential for you. 

If you'd like to come join me, quote this offer, we'll get you started :)

Good luck, and other GM's will reach out to you as well, it's your choice if you choose to wait for their offers or not before accepting. 

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hey @Siddhus and welcome to the VHL. I am Berocka the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. 

This year we are looking at making a run for the cup, we are a new team in its 3rd season and this could be the season we do it. I would like you to be a vital part of that success, How? you might ask well let me tell you.

You will get 3rd line minutes, plus PK and PP time up front with the chance of climbing if you stay active, you will also get the best locker room you can imagine with people available to help you 24/7 thanks to management being all around the globe. Lastly, you will get the ice time you need to make a name for yourself.

So if this sounds like a good idea quote this offer and say "accepted" 

You may choose to wait for other GMs to offer but none will be as good as the Hounds.

Let me or @GustavMattias know if you need any help or want some advice.

Best of luck where ever you end up and I will see you on the ice.

-Berocka

Edited by berocka

20 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

Sup @Siddhus

Nice to see you joined the dark side. I obviously know you from the EFL quite well :P I also run a team here, the San Diego Marlins and were always looking for active, dedicated players to join our team. 

I'd like to offer you 2nd line minutes on the team, with some PP and PK time, we'll be playing you on both sides of the wing, to maximize minute production and also scoring/point potential for you. 

If you'd like to come join me, quote this offer, we'll get you started :)

Good luck, and other GM's will reach out to you as well, it's your choice if you choose to wait for their offers or not before accepting. 

thanks beroka for the offer. But i got to stick with my man, @InstantRockstar

8 hours ago, Siddhus said:

Player Information

Username: Siddhus

Player Name: Siddhu Sarvepally

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: RW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: Denmark

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program.

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!