Quarter-Finals 4 GM 5: Yukon Rush vs. Mississauga Hounds

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Quarter-Finals 4 GM 5: Yukon Rush vs. Mississauga Hounds

Best of luck to @Josh and the Yukon crew! It's a shame we couldn't get the puck in the net despite playing well, but that's life I guess.

I can leave this season saying honestly that I'm proud of my team and the work they've all put in along the way.

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Best of luck to @Josh and the Yukon crew! It's a shame we couldn't get the puck in the net despite playing well, but that's life I guess.

I can leave this season saying honestly that I'm proud of my team and the work they've all put in along the way.

Cheers mate, series was a lot closer than the win/loss would suggest.

Glad we put together a solid game to finish it off though. Best of luck next season to the Hounds players and @GustavMattias.

Edited by Josh

On 10/24/2019 at 12:27 AM, Reverb said:

GG Yukon. Well fought victory. go win the damn cup.

Sorry Hounds that i couldn't contribute more

Don’t worry about it man. If you stay consistent in earning TPE, the offensive production will come flooding in next season. When I started off, I built my player around goal scoring, but I don’t think I scored until around my tenth game.

19 minutes ago, Patrik Tallinder said:

Don’t worry about it man. If you stay consistent in earning TPE, the offensive production will come flooding in next season. When I started off, I built my player around goal scoring, but I don’t think I scored until around my tenth game.

Im a Pass first guy. So only 2 assist haha is bad

7 hours ago, Reverb said:

Im a Pass first guy. So only 2 assist haha is bad

In a similar way to my player being a shoot first player and not scoring early on, your player is probably just not producing assists just yet but if you stay consistent they’ll start to pile up more and more with time.