VSN Revival - My thoughts

VanCanWin

Here we are, almost finished another week and I’m two TPE short of max earning once again. I’ve written a ton this week again for VSN and yet being short 2 TPE I guess I’ll write one more piece yet. Fittingly, since it’s been my new VHL life working, living, and breathing VSN, I thought I’d share some of my thoughts on the early parts of its revival.

The VSN, thanks to some hardwork by Bana and Frost has really come together quickly. We have a crew that’s so involved, and willing to help each other and this is what has been most important and impressive so far in my opinion. 

From the crew of talented writers to our graphics machine, Motza to our leaders, this team has become so much fun to be a part of. The future of the VSN in the VHL is once again real. 

What else makes it so much improved? It’s organized. We have a schedule for releases, we have templates to follow for consistency, we have an editor who’s unbelievable at being punctual in getting to reviewing our articles.

All in all, the VSN is back alive and doing well. Such an incredible team there right now and I think the quality and consistency is only beginning. I can’t wait to see how far we can develop.

Thats all for me now. We’ll see you more in the VSN channel with some excellent content and great responses from you - the community. 

Til next time!