Hackett is REALLY Bad at Passing

Renomitsu

Riga, Latvia - With 9 goals on the season thus far, Apollo has more than doubled his VHL career total -- including his single measly goal in the playoffs last season. When asked in a recent presser about the outburst of goal scoring, the defenseman was as confused as anyone else.

"I've always been honest with you guys, and today's no exception. All of these weird... what'd you call 'em again? Goals? Yeah, those things. They're all bad passes. Seriously."

Several reporters could be heard groaning in the audience, obviously not believing the American. He doubled down on this odd coincidence in response.

"No, just ask the guys on our team. I try a tricky pass and it literally just goes into the goal. Elias @Nykonax throws his hands up, stick in the air, and basically says 'hey, what the hell man?'. But then the horn goes off and we're both confused. It doesn't even look like a shot. Lincoln @Tate was hoping to get some tips but I didn't even know what to tell him."

"Sometimes I wake up at night in a cold sweat and wonder what it is that's going wrong/right to have this keep happening. Y'know how guys who play Tetris too much see it in their sleep? Well, I have the same thing happen but with passing, and the passes seem to find their way into the goal. Can't explain that."