Off-season incoming

BluObieZ

Toronto has been eliminated from the playoffs in seven games and Orion Slade failed to win another cup in yet another failed season. Sure, Toronto took one of the best teams in the league to the brink. That’s great and all. But it means nothing to Orion. He is leaving Toronto in the off-season, in hopes he can find a team that is cup contender that wants him. Seattle will probably come knocking yet again, but after how last off-season unfolded who really knows if he will even take their call because he is not happy with the team vote they took just because he didn’t want to sign a two-year deal. When asked about the possibility of playing for Seattle, Orion said “Look, I didn’t like their stupid survivor style vote last off-season. I wasn’t even on the team and they voted me off because I wanted one not two seasons. Fuck em. If they want me, they can figuratively suck my cock and beg me. That’s all I have to say about that” It will be interesting with just a few seasons left, where will Orion take his talents next season. One thing that is sure, it will be a team that he has not played for yet. Which one? Your guess is as good as mine.

4 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

You leave him alone. I vote that you are the one that @Rayzor_7 sucks. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Some guys like girls others like men. It's okay buddy.

Don't talk to my dad that way.