Lets Talk with….. Wahl.... More Chatter with Brick

BladeMaiden

I heard that in Calgary they say you are not part of the Calgary family until a Barabash says so, do you think you have made that select list.

The Barabashs'  @Bushito are Calgary Hockey legends. When I first came to Calgary I posted a picture on my social media with a caption saying “I’m already here, were are you and tagged Bash in it”.  He replied “ How the hell did you get in, that LR was locked” to that I replied “I shutout others, I don’t get shutout ; ) “  I can say ever since that simple exchange I have felt I belong in Calgary. Only Bash could tell you what he things of me, but I would like to think that at the very least he enjoys the fire i have in my soul for the people abound me and his team.

Who is your favorite Non-Wrangler?

Most people would not expect this but I would say Finn Davison @Poptart. He is one of those goalies that worked hard and bided his time to really make a splash. He is not only a solid guy but a solid goalie as well. He consistently is friendly and kind during post game handshakes. I Know him well because we spent much of our vhlm career battling it out. Not sure If he feels the same about me with my sordid past but he is someone that I am always happy to see doing well and I am always happy to go have a few drinks with him after a game.

You just said you think the Barabashs like you, if so why are there rumors about you being traded flying left right and center ?

The only comment I will make is that whatever moves our GM makes are for the betterment of the franchise. If I am more valuable to the team somewhere else and I can help them build to wards better things by  being elsewhere I will happily do that. If I move whoever gets me knows I am loyal and I will do my best to see them succeed as well.