(S71) LW - Derrick Fonza, TPE: 30

Vectorboss

Welcome to the league @Vectorboss

My name is MexicanCow and i am the Yukon Rush GM! The draft ended just a few hours ago but you can still join a team! I am here to offer you top line minutes close to 30:00 a night! Meaning you will be getting lots of points! If you are willing to journey with us even though we are a rebuilding quote this message "Accepted" 

Thanks so much for your consideration and i'll see you around the league! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

Hey @Vectorboss

I am Berocka the GM of the Halifax 21st. We are not going to be a contender this year unfortunately but the good news is there will be plenty of time for you on the ice as I can offer 1st line minutes. If this interests you quote this offer and say accepted.

Other GMs might offer you a spot on their teams also so feel free to wait around. Most importantly I am here to answer any questions you might have, even if you don't want to be on Halifax.

Enjoy your journey here and I will see you on the ice.

- Berocka

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi @Vectorboss and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a roster spot.

We're right out of the draft, and there's lots of space on our roster. Signing with us will get you maximum ice time, with an active community that's got everything you need to learn to do well in this league. We're not going to win the cup this season, but you'll at least have fun!

Anyway, regardless of your decision, I hope you have fun and I hope you stick around--feel free to reach out with questions no matter where you sign. Good luck!

-Gustav

hy395UI.png

Welcome to the league @Vectorboss!!!

I am the GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first/second line minutes with us as long as you're active!

We don't have too many players so it will be easy for you to get points and claim the top spots on our roster!

We'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept".

Glad to have you on the forums. Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

Saskatoon won the league last season with a record breaking season, and we would love to have you join us to make a good showing this season too. We're actually looking pretty decent despite losing a big part of our core to VHL in this off-season.

14 hours ago, Vectorboss said:

Player Information

Username: Vectorboss

Player Name: Derrick Fonza

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 195 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Vectorboss Glad to have you with us. If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to get you the info you need to succeed. 

16 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Welcome to the league @Vectorboss

My name is MexicanCow and i am the Yukon Rush GM! The draft ended just a few hours ago but you can still join a team! I am here to offer you top line minutes close to 30:00 a night! Meaning you will be getting lots of points! If you are willing to journey with us even though we are a rebuilding quote this message "Accepted" 

Thanks so much for your consideration and i'll see you around the league! 

Yes I am going to be the starting goalie for the Yukon rush it would be great if you joined us