Calgary got next VOL 1

Ben

If your new or didn’t know the VHL draft was last Sunday. Where Calgary drafted with the number one pick Edwin it was a no brainer if you click on his stats you can see why. But anyways I’m going to be starting a little article series here called Calgary got next where I’m going to be following the young and rebuilding team Calgary yes it’s debatable if their rebuilding this season but whatever.

So basically the series is going to be about how the team is doing and maybe try to get some inside the locker room kind of news. So to sum it up I’m going to be writing a article series about them. 

Back to the real stuff anyways they got the 1st second and forth pick in the first round!!! This team look like it has a lot of potential going forward it will be fun to see what they can do with this talent maybe they will all become all stars or even hall of famers or maybe they will disagree and spilt up. Every move those player makes could decide a Hall of fame or a championship it will be fun to see and I can’t wait and I bet Calgary fans can’t wait ether plus their are many more prospects coming this season this league should be shaken up because of this draft class their are so many players that could be hall of famers and maybe if they work really hard and stay very very super active they may get into the GOAT discussion but that is very unlikely but I mean you never know right? I really just can’t wait to see this you Calgary team get out their and play their pucks of the growing of this website makes it even more special to be a top 5 pick and it makes GMs have special and strange and interesting draft and free agency Strategy’s and it’s really going to shake up the league and I can’t wait and I bet no one worse can ether let’s see some great puck action this season. but anyways good luck to every one participating this season!

But let’s get more into me yes me I am a new player here and I have found it very exciting and fun their is so much to do here personally this has been my favorite website right now and hopefully it stays that way my player Bennet Dahl got drafted recently and he’s going to be the starting goalie so I need to rack up all those TPE points right now lol like I said before good luck to you all!!!

p.s this is my first media spot so it might not be the best I’m sorry if this was very bad and if it wasted some of your valuable time sorry. But thanks for reading anyways oh just realized I needed 500 words I will edit this and get done let’s go got it done my first media spot done ?

Edited by Nothing but goals

@Nothing but goals we got off on the wrong foot. Which was my fault. I guess this is an apology. So I also enjoyed the article. As a super biased Calgary player I  get fired up on anything Calgary. Keep racking up TPE and Goodluck in the upcoming season!

15 minutes ago, Jubis said:

@Nothing but goals we got off on the wrong foot. Which was my fault. I guess this is an apology. So I also enjoyed the article. As a super biased Calgary player I  get fired up on anything Calgary. Keep racking up TPE and Goodluck in the upcoming season!

Got to keep note of this for the next VOL

Edited by Nothing but goals