Some quick predictions for S70 (North American conference )

studentized

The conference is looking pretty stable at this point, so I'm sure none of these will be that bold. Nevertheless here's how I think it will play out.

New York and Vancouver will dominate most of the NA conference throughout the regular season. It will probably be a tight race to the end. HHH and Boris the Forest will be the top 2 forwards of the conference. 

Seattle will quietly make the playoffs and once again do some damage there. I'm not saying they will be a threepeater, but I think they are poised for another deep(ish) run.

D.C will pull an S69 New York; start off slow but finish strong. I fully expect D.C to squeak into the playoffs and have a competitive first round series, much like NY last year.

Calgary will stay status quo in regular season wins. The future is brighter than ever but this won't be the year. They should finish close to D.C given they still have a bit of veteran talent

Toronto will suck, but not as much as Davos.

Bonus Continental Cup finalist prediction: Vancouver. Would be too homer of me to pick NY and I'm too pessimistic to pick Seattle, despite my gut telling me so.

I don't think Seattle will be as bad as people make it sound like. They barely dipped from last season. Their core is young and all extremely active, so even though they lost a couple of big pieces, the other players' growth basically made up for it. They're probably top 2 in the conference with Vancouver