ELO and the VHL part... 8?

frescoelmo

1) I started tracking my player's eating habits via my fitness pal (great app btw imo irl) and it has become abundantly clear that Drumm eats waaaaaaaaaay too many firey cheetos.  That shit is so bad for you.  BUT he has quickly realized that drinking a lot of water and not pretending to be a vegan actually helps a lot.

2) The hottest new craze amongst the VHL plebs? Fucking DnD... Dungeons and Dragons.

3) DC Dragons are gonna surprise peeps this year, I might not be of any assistance but it is what it is

4) The proverbial VHL wealth gap increased this week, when beavass and his fellow blue brethren decided to increase the VHL PENSION REQUIREMENTS TO 700 TPE.  Which, for old balls like me (not like fong old but over 18), that was a lot of TEEP back in the day.  You actually had to work for that shit.  Players fart and get 200 TPE nowadays.  I'm guessing this is how the conversation went in BoG, "ok who here has the lowest TPE of their second highest player?"

5) I still think Seattle IRL is overrated, they try so hard to be this eco-friendly city when really it's the bastard child of San Francisco.  There was actually a shooting 4 stops ahead of me when I was taking the train into downtown...  so I got kicked off somewhere in the hood (ironic, no?)  So maybe that's why the Bears are off to a trash start this season?  Or is it Frostbeard?  They still have good beer there, especially red ale.

2) Here's an ELO graph, get @ me

Related image

-mgmt

4 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

The proverbial VHL wealth gap increased this week, when beavass and his fellow blue brethren decided to increase the VHL PENSION REQUIREMENTS TO 700 TPE.  Which, for old balls like me (not like fong old but over 18), that was a lot of TEEP back in the day.  You actually had to work for that shit.  Players fart and get 200 TPE nowadays.  I'm guessing this is how the conversation went in BoG, "ok who here has the lowest TPE of their second highest player?"

i wanted to get rid of pension all together so they saved you :P