ELO and the VHL part 8

Enorama

Another week, another chart that nobody asked for. I considered approaching a different topic this time around, but then I saw some actually somewhat interesting movements in my dear ELO chart in the past week. Have a look:

fy36YBy.png

Notice anything?

1. Yes Davos is that bad, no real surprises there, so that isn't the interesting thing.

2. Toronto looks to be competing with D.C. and New York, so maybe they aren't as bad as they were originally cracked out to be. That ain't the point that interested me either though.

3. Riga turned this shit around, but meh.

4. Helsinki is the team to beat, consistent wins as of right now, and when they lose, it's just barely. But nope, not too interested in them either.

5. That game. Yes, that game. image.png.e1c615cff247896141ea7353f18f7135.png See those two violently clashing lines? That's the result of this game between Moscow and Seattle. That resulted in a shift even bigger than the 7-0 game that opened the season between Vancouver and D.C.. Since then , we see the two teams more or less continue their respective trajectories. Almost satisfying to see Moscow come crashing down to Earth after plateauing for so long, eh?

197 words