On The Ball Questions Thread

Ball

So, after being laid off, I have an abundance of time on my hands while searching the real world for an occupation that gives me boatloads of money. And since everyone is getting into the podcast game, I thought I'd give it another shot. So for you listening pleasures (mainly mine as I doubt I'll have any more that one listener), I am bringing back On the Ball. I only produced one episode way back when and then my ipod broke, so I couldn't record anymore. But, time heals all wounds (along with a couple bucks here and there) and now I have a new recording device.

So here is the deal. I can do what I want, but where is the fun in that. Who wants to listen to something unless they know there is something worth hearing about? So ask me some questions, VHL or non VHL related, and I will answer any and all of them. I will also be talking about some other shenanigans along the way so it shouldn't be to bad of a listen. Oh and if I don't get any questions I'll still make one hopefully every week so feel free to listen anyway.

Ok so the whole point of this paragraph is to get on Devise's level. If you wanna be better than the enemy, in this case the Pajodcast, you must think, and in this case type, like the enemy. I use enemy for lack of a better word because I have no competition, so I have no need for enemies jk lolz. So instead of making Boom make me a sig everytime I record I'll just write this third paragraph and be done with it. To sum it all up, ask me questions every week, kick back and listen for your questions to be answered, listen to me bitch about random things, and thats enough words I assume. Thanks in advance guys and gals, I couldn't do it without you. And while I probably could, I just don't feel like it.

Stay off drugs and ask away.

Why is the name of your podcast so seductive?

Is LeBeau and Tukio HOF quality?

Where will Tukio end up?

Was greg respected despite having no clue what to do with lines?

Are you on the pogey after getting laid off?

Do you think Quebec has a good chance to make the playoffs next season with Tukio?

Will the Mercenaries get a medal in the World Cup?

Who is Sebastian Ball Senior?

F one, Marry one, Kill one. Jardy, Victor, Higgins.

Does Seattle need an upgrade in nets to win a championship?

Do you ever look at the Seattle records threads and wonder just how awesome Higgins was as Bears captain during the Seattle Six?

Would you like to be a VHL GM in the future?

Do you think you would build a team through trades and draft (Quebec) or drafting (Helsinki)?

Is setting line strategies in STHS overrated?

So for you listening pleasures (mainly mine as I doubt I'll have any more that one listener)

So instead of making Boom make me a sig everytime I record...

1. Incorrect. I(and am sure others as well), have listened to every single podcast/drivecast since entering the league. Don't underestimate yourself and what you have to bring to podcast world!

2. God Bless you.

do you smoke pot?

do you love me?

when you retiring ball jr?

has bj had a successful career thus far?

do you want me back in seattle? (ques trade talk)

if draft hasnt happened before this, what do you think will happen?

season 38 bears preview.

next player?

how cum you dont update proper?

wolf is better than ball?

is your voice sexy like molholts?

have you listened to other vhl podcast?

is that enough questions?

Edited by MÉTIS

• 2 weeks later...

Hello sports fans and welcome back to the question thread. Trying to get one done tonight, but definitely by tomorrow. So you know what to do.

Inviting_rblackpeoplegifs_over_for_the_h

• 2 months later...

What are your expectations with Cote?

Do you think that #1, #2 and #3 doesn't matter in this draft?

In the current VHL, who is one player you'd love Cote to play with?

Who is Cote modelled after in the NHL?

Who did your sig?

Who is Ball's favourite player in the NHL/VHL/NFL?

Odin Tordahl is a man of few words, do you think he is a man large talents?

Thank you Kendrick. I would also like to announce that I will be doing a sort of live mock draft, so if you wanna hear my take on this historic upcoming draft, bombard me with Q's to be A'd

What do you think of Vasteras

Will you be offended if I draft you ?

If I ever do a sig for you, which render would you choose.

What is your all time favorite sig of mine.

What is your all time favorite sig of Koradek.

Edited by boubabi