(S72) D - Wilson Jeffreys, TPE: 30

Wulfen

xFUC6s8.png?width=1440&height=506

Hello @Wulfen and welcome to the VHL!

I represent the Halifax 21st of the VHLM and we are looking for top prospects, such as yourself, to fill out our team for the upcoming season. We are a young roster and for that reason I can offer you top pairing minutes on the squad with the ability to be a key piece of our defense throughout the rest of this season.

We have a new management team in place here in Halifax and would love to add you to our growing locker room. We have a solid group of guys on our team who would be more than willing to answer any questions you have about how the league works.

Other teams will be by to give you offers so be sure to give them a listen and choose what you think is best for you.

If you like what the Halifax 21st have to offer just quote this post and say 'Accept'!

Just now, Wulfen said:

Player Information

Username: Wulfen

Player Name: Wilson Jeffreys

Recruited From: Other (Simulation hockey search)

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 214 lbs.

Birthplace: Finland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league, fee free to DM me if you need help getting started.

GMs will be reaching out to you soon :)

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Hey @Wulfen - Welcome in the VHL.

I'm GM of the Saskatoon Wild. Our team has it rough, but it could be a good opportunity for you to play a lot and learn how things work around here, if you'd rather that over having a limited role on a more crowded roster. Let me know what you think, and good luck with the team search!

887CBE06-B9F6-4171-A7CC-899AD7192038.png.82c31c6b284ce5a8ba461f1137bc3248.png

Welcome!

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and we would like to offer you a spot on our top pair! Unfortunately we aren’t going to be contending but that means you’ll get lots of minutes to be able to gets lots of points. We also have one of the best locker rooms in the VHLM!

If you like what you hear, quote this offer with “accept” and we will get you into our lineup right away! 

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need a hand with anything!

Ricer13

Yukon Rush AGM

2 hours ago, Wulfen said:

Player Information

Username: Wulfen

Player Name: Wilson Jeffreys

Recruited From: Other (Simulation hockey search)

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 214 lbs.

Birthplace: Finland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

9Hlw9jq.png

Welcome to the VHL @Wulfen

I am the GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you second pairing minutes with us as long as you're active!

We don't have too many players so it will be easy for you to get points and claim the top spot on our roster!

We've got solid forwards and goalies but are in desperate need of defense to press for the Cinderella run in the playoffs.

We'd love to have you on the squad and be a part of the Cartel! 

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Acepto".

Let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

@Wulfen - Welcome! I am part of the Las Vegas Aces organization, and I can offer you top 4 ice time! We are in great need of defensemen, and you can be the key.

If you want to join the organization, quote this offer and say "Accepted!" and I'll shoot you an offer as soon as I get available. I am on vacation right now, so I will do it within the day's time.

Thanks!