Raffling Inactives Money

You guys are making drastic changes to the player store in S39 which pretty much renders saving up money to be pretty useless. I figure since that is the case and some guys are extremely inactive (haven't been on in seasons) you could raffle off (or use a randomizer) and decide who gets their cash to use it to help them in the player store now. 

While looking for my balance (which is wrong btw) I stumbled upon the inactive list and seen some sitting with a balance of $23,500,000. I mean that is all going to waste, can't we do something with it? 

You guys are making drastic changes to the player store in S39 which pretty much renders saving up money to be pretty useless. I figure since that is the case and some guys are extremely inactive (haven't been on in seasons) you could raffle off (or use a randomizer) and decide who gets their cash to use it to help them in the player store now. 

While looking for my balance (which is wrong btw) I stumbled upon the inactive list and seen some sitting with a balance of $23,500,000. I mean that is all going to waste, can't we do something with it? 

HAVE A 23 MILLION DOLLAR LOTTERY!?!?!? 

Lets not. Everyone got salary no need to create an unfair advantage just by giving away money earned by others. Once they retire the cash is gone aswell.

That. Also, finding out that they have a ton of cash in the bank might be an incentive for some of the inactives to return to activity. It's always nice to log on for the first time in months and find out that you can spend a bunch of TPE.

It would also thwart the changes the league just made, changing the player store but at the same time giving people more money seems counterproductive.

Typical people (not just you IR) opposed to free TPE slipping away. It's only for the best - we need less TPE floating around this makes depreciation more worthwhile.

I just feel like with the store taking a hit and making contracts pointless, we make use of all the money currently just sitting around. 

I just feel like with the store taking a hit and making contracts pointless, we make use of all the money currently just sitting around. 

No, a player is still entitled to his money.

• Admin

making use of the money means TPE levels don't fall - counterproductive.

spli tit up 8 ways and give it to the pro teams for extra contracts/tc?

NO. You guys understand this, the reason player store is changing is because of TPE inflation. Why hand out in actives money for more TPE? You guys would be pissed if you returned and your money was gone.