Satanic Ginger Wolf

Banackock

satan GIF

You could feel it in the air, couldn't you? You knew this exact moment was coming. I know you. You were sitting at your computer screen thinking this is going to become something one day. This innocent photo of McWolf as a kid would soon turn into something else. Something much more haunting. Something myself and @Motzaburger stumbled upon accidentally one late, stormy, VHL night. A VHL secret that never should of been found, but here we are..

We find ourselves in making our way to the end of theme week and have seen so many great articles and graphics depicting some of the leagues best players and members. But why have we overlooked the bad boys of the leagues? We got biker gangs, don't we? We have our loonies, if you will, when it comes to the one and only, the dashing, Robert. You know who you are. Then we got the little criminals like Dil and the hogster, who wreak havoc on the discord channels and leave you feeling violated, abused and mentally sour. But what about the baddest of them all? You know who I am talking about... What about... @McWolf

On that night, Motza and I did science stuff and we have made a discovery. It makes sense that satan is ginger. Then we remembered McWolf. We started putting clues together and even did an extensive search on ancestry.com to see where his backgrounds would take us. His mother was from Ireland.. and his father.. was the father of Satan... AKA.. The Satanic Ginger Wolf. Mostly because  of this discovery, we feel like he should forever be enshrined in the VHL Hall of Fame. How can one this bad not be remembered? 

KXSxmQk.jpg

(2 TPE theme week, ok?)

Edited by Banackock