Why Not Us?

Ball

It has been a question both the Bears and Seattle have been asking themselves for the past couple seasons. No one thought that it would become an internet sensation overnight. But, after the failed attempt at a Cup run fueled by the trade for Ethan Osborne and Willie Weber, Sebastian Ball Jr. took to twitter with that exact question, "Why not us?" Now, #WhyNotUs is trending all over twitter and it's sweeping the nation.

"I never thought that it'd blow up this big, it was really a joke made out of frustrations," said Ball Jr. after last nights game against the Helsinki Titans. "I saw all of these guys going to twitter with their silly little hashtags, so I thought I could do better than those." Now, Ball's little "joke" is currently the highest trending hashtag on all of Twitter and has been for the better part of two weeks. Fans all over the world are using it and Seattle celebrities and diehards like Richard Sherman, Ken Griffey Jr., and fans who couldn't tell you the QB of the Seahawks beyond Matt Hasselback have backed Ball, asking people why not the Seattle Bears.

This comes as a surprise to the VHL Universe, as it is no surprise that Ball Jr. and Seattle in general have not been getting along to well lately. After being named the captain of the Bears for the third consecutive season, fans booed Ball Jr. at the unveiling, many of them calling him "a fake" and "the worst thing to happen to Seattle since Shawn Alexander turned to shit." Ball returned the favor to fans, saying maybe if they would hop off the bandwagon long enough to attend a game, that the Bears might win some games once in a while.

"I'm not as dumbfounded by the backing I have recieved by fans," said Ball Jr. "These guys are some of the greatest fans I've seen since I watched my dad play for Philadelphia. Hate you or love you, they are gonna let you know and if they agree with you, they are gonna let the whole world know. I know they are tired of me being captain and they are tired of me not showing up, because I feel the same god damn way. So this season, I'm taking things into my own hands. If I don't show up this season, I'm done for good. If we don't make it to the Finals, I will revoke my captaincy until the day I leave the Bears. No more Mr. Nice Guy, I was drafted to Seattle for two things. To win a Continental Cup and to give these motha f***in fans their monies worth. Welcome to the Ball Jr. show b****es sit down and enjoy the ride."

Edited by sball66

Matt Hasselback is a pile of dung

Matt Hasselback was ass, but the last QB half of Seattle fans could tell you about. All Seahawks fans are bandwagoners

But, Ken Griffey Jr. was one of the best clean hitters of all time!

True dat son

Matt Hasselback was ass, but the last QB half of Seattle fans could tell you about. All Seahawks fans are bandwagoners

All seattle fans are bandwagoners lol There has only been three quaterbacks since Hasselback, so no people would most likely be able to tell you the two in between Wilson and Hasselback

Edited by Smarch

All seattle fans are bandwagoners lol There has only been three quaterbacks since Hasselback, so no people would most likely be able to tell you the two in between Wilson and Hasselback

Tavaris Jackson and...I can't remember the other. (Wasn't Flynn as he never started a game)

omg Tavaris Jackson,  remember making so much fun of him for no reason. Wasn't terrible but still...

I disagree, he couldn't tell his left hand from his right.

He had one good year but I agree with you, I think he was TRBL

I think many just looked at his style, his jersey number and frame and thought he was the next Michael Vick. He never had proper throwing mechanics.