Ode to Ryan

Kendrick

So one of the members who I haven't ever felt give someone an unfair chance is @Devise. Ryan has always been someone who plays it straight and allows people their chance to talk, their chance to vent and their chance to represent themselves equally and the way they choose. His dedication to the league can't go unnoticed either. He has worn many different hats and has been dedicated and responsible in each role. He has been a successful General Manager (albeit one who discards with draft picks a lot) and a successful player builder at times. Ryan has created some great players that fit a role on teams and he'll be the first to tell you that he hasn't always created superstars, but players that find a job to do on the teams he has managed and played for. I remember he had one of the most successful podcasts in history that took on many names over the years. I'd wager money that he had more guests on his show than any other member not named @Advantage or @Jericho. Time to recognize his efforts in making this site one that we all enjoy and the sport of hockey something we all follow more closely.

Appreciate the sentiments, it's been quite a long time tbh. Honestly as time has gone on it's been nice to find a role that fits. Allows me to just sit back, relax and watch whats becoming hordes of newer faces make an impact, get involved and make their marks. 

Although at some point you been here long enough you start to feel like....

MQdHmuc.gif