Miami Marauders Press Conference

bigAL

19 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

image.jpeg

Miami Presser week ending Sept 8 2024

1. Will Dog Jagr finish the regular season as the league leader in hits?

2. Which trade deadline addition will make the most impact?

3. Why are we struggling to score at the moment?

4. Which team do you want to face in the first round of the playoffs?

5. If you could create a sim league with any sport, what sport would you do?

6. NFL starts this week! Who are you cheering for and will you be watching?

1. I definitely think there’s a chance Jagr can! Though I wouldn’t be 100% sure you can never count ‘em out 

2. That’s a hard one! As a trade deadline addition myself I don’t think you can go wrong with any answer! While I’d love to say myself, I haven’t been really impactful, so I will say Jerry has been a great pickup!

3. I think that we need some time to get together, we have around 10 games left in the season, and I think we just need time to get to know each other! Believe in Miami

4. I really can’t say! All teams are great, honestly every series will be a hard fought series!

5. That’s another hard one, usually it’d be hockey, but since the VHL already exists, it’ll say cricket

6. I am starting to watch this year! I’ll likely be supporting the Buffalo Bills as they’re the closest team to me!

On 9/5/2024 at 6:26 AM, Ricer13 said:

It's a statistic that is very hard to predict, and because of my personal preference I think he won't finish as the leader.

Look man, I'm not going to front about knowing a lot about the past trade deadline especially in the minors. The player traded for most 1st rounders will be the one.

I think it's fine? We have little offense outside our top three guys and sometimes you just face a tough stretch. Quality of defense and especially goaltending is pretty good this VHLM season.

If we could somehow play Sask it'd be sweet. :D

Not sure. It would have to be something that doesn't necessarily already have a strong foothold and history. But also interesting to me...? idk, golf?

I'm not cheering for anything particular. Very interesting in San Francisco with their talent across the board. I will be watching most sundays when they are at reasonable times.

On 9/4/2024 at 9:26 PM, Ricer13 said:

image.jpeg

1. Got a good shot! I believe!

2. They will both give an equal amount of impact

3. Not sure, maybe need to mix up the lines and strats

4. No team is safe against Miami, bring on anyone!

5. I'm all good with a Hockey sim

6. I'm hoping the Lions can get back to the playoffs again!

image.jpeg
Miami Marauders Press Conference week ending September 15th 2024

1. We have clinched a playoff spot, how are you feeling?

2. It appears to be destined that we will face Mexico City in the first round, what are your thoughts on that match up for us?

3. Which team in the top 8 would you prefer to see in the first round?

4. Aside from Miami, who do you think has the highest chance of winning the Founders Cup?

5. Did you ever play sports as a kid, which sport? If not, what other hobbies did you have as a kid?

6. Summer is coming to an end very soon, are you excited for winter or would you prefer more summer?

On 9/4/2024 at 11:26 PM, Ricer13 said:

image.jpeg

1. absolutely, that is what he is born to do

2.all of them will make a huge impact

3. Dog Jagr is peeing on everyone, he needs to be taken out more 

4. doesnt matter, we are going to win. 

5. baseball, the game is so beautiful

6. Steelers, no other choice and always will be watching

On 9/8/2024 at 7:31 AM, Ricer13 said:

image.jpeg

2. It appears to be destined that we will face Mexico City in the first round, what are your thoughts on that match up for us?

4. Aside from Miami, who do you think has the highest chance of winning the Founders Cup?

5. Did you ever play sports as a kid, which sport? If not, what other hobbies did you have as a kid?

6. Summer is coming to an end very soon, are you excited for winter or would you prefer more summer?

1. Feeling anxious. I'm a rookie in this league and excited to be playing some series against the same team. Really looking forward to building that familiarity with the other team.
2. The altitude I'm worried about, especially coming from Miami at sea level. But it's not a long flight at least.
3. We got Mexico City - ready for them!
4. Clearly Vegas is all Aces these days. They are tough.
5. I started playing hockey at 9. Video games and sports. 
6. Winter means watching some NHL games, especially with the excitement for our young guns.

On 9/8/2024 at 10:31 AM, Ricer13 said:

image.jpeg

1. It’s a good feeling for sure, love making the playoffs and wouldn’t mind winning a cup yeah?

2. That’s a though one! That was Dabnad Shaw’s first team and I have strong relations with them to this date, however that will simply make the victory sweeter

3. Honestly, I wouldn’t prefer any single team, imo all the teams are strong, though I do think that Mexico City is a good draw for us

4. I think the Reapers have a good chance to take it all this year!

5. Yes!!! I’m glad you asked, as a child I played basketball, baseball, soccer, cricket, volleyball, and handball, though you could say I’m still a child so I have a chance to increase this count in the future!

6. Summer for sure, while I enjoy being able to go out with my friends, the heat does get unbearable sometimes!

On 9/8/2024 at 10:31 AM, Ricer13 said:

image.jpeg

1. did not expect anything less

2. definitely will win

3.any of them, we arent scared. we will beat anyone
4. well Miami has 100% chance so no one else. 
5.I played football in high school
6. summer is too hot, lets go fall

image.jpeg

Miami Marauders Presser Week Ending Sept 22. 2024

1. It’s PLAYOFF SZN! Miami vs. Mexico City in round 1. Mexico City is the favourite but can we upset them?

2. Do you want to see personal success during the playoffs or would you sacrifice that for the team to win it all?

3. Some massive news has come out recently in the VHL. The VHLE is folding! What are your thoughts on this?

4. The VHLM has now become even more important than ever as players will be spending a couple seasons with their M team rather than jumping through leagues every season. Do you think this simpler approach will be beneficial for the league?

5. NFL week 2 is underway, were there any surprises in week 1? Or do you even care about the NFL?

6. The NHL preseason is about to start, how excited are you for hockeys return?

21 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

image.jpeg

Miami Marauders Presser Week Ending Sept 22. 2024

1. It’s PLAYOFF SZN! Miami vs. Mexico City in round 1. Mexico City is the favourite but can we upset them?

2. Do you want to see personal success during the playoffs or would you sacrifice that for the team to win it all?

3. Some massive news has come out recently in the VHL. The VHLE is folding! What are your thoughts on this?

4. The VHLM has now become even more important than ever as players will be spending a couple seasons with their M team rather than jumping through leagues every season. Do you think this simpler approach will be beneficial for the league?

5. NFL week 2 is underway, were there any surprises in week 1? Or do you even care about the NFL?

6. The NHL preseason is about to start, how excited are you for hockeys return?

1. We've already shocked them. Our team just rallied together after we learned how to integrate the new players.
2. I am happy to sacrifice it all for the team. 
3. As a new player to the league (and VHL), I'd love to see a lot more faces and real players in the VHLM. It may make my journey to VHL longer but I'm looking forward to a more lively league. 
4. Yes I think getting more of a community feeling will get people more engaged and stay around.
5. Baltimore 0-2? TB beating Detroit. I don't care as much as I used to but Brock Purdy got me engaged again.
6. So excited I'm watching the NHL rookie games... It's been a long few last years as a Sharks fan.