Hylands Finally Seen in the Gym

hylands

Malmo -- Training camp for the Nighthawks commenced today and would you look at that, Chris Hylands was actually spotted in a gym for the first time this off-season. After being unfortunately spotted by a fan with a sharp eye on an embarrassing drunken, late night burrito run, Chris seems like he is finally getting around to putting in the hours expected of a highly sought after prospect. Showing up with his good friend Victor Alexei Kamenov, the two were in high spirits, laughing and joking, as they greeted fans that were eager to see the new draft picks in Malmo gear for the first time. Both players showed no signs of jet lag after a long flight from Mexico City and it was clear to see why General Manager Frostbeard has chosen to put his faith in these two youngsters.

"I'm really happy to be here in Malmo. The city is great, the fans are awesome, and the entire team is top class from the executives down to the floor cleaners. Hearing my name get called by Frostbeard was one of the best moments of my life. Being able to be here with one of my best friends in Kamenov is just icing on the cake. I couldn't be happier right now". Chris really seems eager to prove Frostbeard was right to choose him, and, while he may have questionable off-season habits, clearly he is a talented hockey player on the right path to the top.