Ajay Krishna to Ottawa

Hooperorama

With the 5 round 63 pick the Ottawa's select .....
Ajay Krishna from India. 
that was it . My heart felt good again. The wait was long , looking at all the people who went ahead me. I could not stop cursing at Gm's who missed me. From my own eyes i saw a less TPE player go ahead of , to a guy who was interested in me. My anger took over me! The only thing which was in my head was proving everyone wrong! I believed in myself so did the Ottawa's.  Later i got a call from 

the ottawa's Gm. He hit me up saying "Good evening! I'm DoktorFunk, the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! If you haven't heard the good news, you've just been drafted by us! I'm super excited to have you on the team! Here's an invite to the discord, which acts as our locker room! I can't wait to see you there! In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions!'.

The first thing which hit me up was ' 5 round 63 pick is good newz, BRUH'. I went back to my hotel, packed my bag and head to my new home , Also known as, Ottawa. Once i reached the locker room,  i thought it would be a hard time to mingle with them, turns out i was WRONG. Everyone was so welcoming, especially, the veteran Goalie , A.K.A, my new goalie coach @DarkSpyro .
He would be teaching me everything  i would need for my future.They said i was a steal. But for now my mind is on proving everyone wrong ?. thx to @DoktorFunkfor drafting me :)

Edited by Hooperorama