(S73) D - Jack Ogilvey, TPE: 54

GeneralJager

Hey there Jager, welcome to the VHL! My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. We’re looking to be a top contender this season, and you’d slot perfectly into our top 4 Defensemen. We have a really active lockeroom full of guys who can help you get started in the league, so if you’re interested, quote this offer and say “Accept”! Other GMs will be contacting you shortly, so if you’d like to test the waters hold off for a little bit. Good luck and welcome to the VHL!

Welcome to the VHL @GeneralJager ! Thank you for joining the league. Your first step on your path to glory begins with your player, Jack Ogilvey signing with a minor league team in the VHLM. Other teams may make offers to you. Take your time, consider your options and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we play a brand of hard nose hockey as evidenced by our strong defense and dead opponents. Over the past three seasons, we’ve let in 100+ fewer goals than any other team and average over 100 points per season! We are the definition of a winning franchise.

The Reaper overlords have evaluated Jack Ogilvey and judged you to be a perfect fit for our Reaper franchise. Accept this offer to join the Reaper family and become immortalized!

If you have any questions, you can send me a message through here or in Discord at DMaximus#1871

To accept quote and say “Rapper Reaper Roper Romper Wrapper

1 hour ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome to the VHL @GeneralJager ! Thank you for joining the league. Your first step on your path to glory begins with your player, Jack Ogilvey signing with a minor league team in the VHLM. Other teams may make offers to you. Take your time, consider your options and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we play a brand of hard nose hockey as evidenced by our strong defense and dead opponents. Over the past three seasons, we’ve let in 100+ fewer goals than any other team and average over 100 points per season! We are the definition of a winning franchise.

The Reaper overlords have evaluated Jack Ogilvey and judged you to be a perfect fit for our Reaper franchise. Accept this offer to join the Reaper family and become immortalized!

If you have any questions, you can send me a message through here or in Discord at DMaximus#1871

To accept quote and say “Rapper Reaper Roper Romper Wrapper

Thanks for the offer, glad to join the family!

Rapper Reaper Roper Romper Wrapper