Where I have been

Berocka

Where I have been

So as most of you know me I am the podcaster for VSN that hasn’t been podcasting this has happened due to a couple of reasons and I felt as someone who has jobpay I should justify to you all what has happened.

So, with the corona virus the Australian Government has offered a lot of incentives to small businesses and I am a tax accountant that looks after small businesses. This means that I have been working incredibly long hours to make sure all my clients have been looked after. I will spare you all the boring tax details trust me you don’t want to hear them.

So, with my weekdays filled with work I only have the weekends free these have been spent studying so I can be a Chartered Accountant and with my fiancée wedding planning. After spending all this time, it is very hard to find some spare time to sit down and do a podcast.

As you might know most of my podcasts have guests and are in an interview style, with the issues of time zones it becomes hard to fit someone else schedule who is in a different time zone around my schedule. I am thinking of a couple of solo podcasts I can do if people are interested and want to hear them.

Now I would like to apologise firstly to the Hounds and D_A and Bana, I think this probably made me a below average GM in the end of my tenure, I still tried to put my full effort but I don’t think it was enough, this is why I stepped down. I would like to thank Cole for taking over I think he is doing a great job.

Now I need some help, I would like to know what sort of information you would like to hear from a VSN podcast, let me know all your ideas and I will try my best to bring them to life.

As always if you would like to be on a podcast or want me to answer any of your questions let me know, this is meant to be a podcast for the people of the VHL and I want to make sure I live up to your standards.

I plan to stay active and keep earning as much as I can this community has always been a great place to relax and forget about the craziness and shitiness of the world.

To conclude I would like to thank everyone who I have had the pleasure of talking to in the past couple of months it has been great to be able to talk and just chill.

Oh and one last thing please know I have not forgotten about the Cricket Sim, great things are in the works and if anyone at all is interested please let me know it will be truly something above average when it is complete. I HOPE.

Now to stop my rambling thankyou all and hopefully you will be hearing from me shortly!