(S73) RW - Sean Dragon, TPE: 60

Welcome to the VHL @LightningDragon! Thank you for joining the league. Your first step on your path to glory begins with your player, Sean Dragon, signing with a minor league team in the VHLM. Other teams may make offers to you. Take your time, consider your options, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we play a brand of hard nose hockey as evidenced by our strong defense and dead opponents. Over the past three seasons, we’ve let in 100+ fewer goals than any other team and average over 100 points per season! We are the definition of a winning franchise.

The Reaper overlords have evaluated Sean Dragon and judged you to be a perfect fit for our Reaper franchise. Accept this offer to join the Reaper family and become immortalized!

If you have any questions, you can send me a message through here or in Discord at DMaximus#1871

To accept quote and say “Rapper Reaper Roper Romper Wrapper

Hey there @LightningDragon! We just talked briefly in discord, i’m Alex, the Yukon AGM. Unlike a lot of these other copy pasted pitches that other GMs are giving you, I put time into mine, personalized just for you. That’s because Yukon would LOVE to have you as a part of the team!! We can offer you first line minutes and a whole lot of points! What are you waiting for? Come on down to Yukon and visit me, and play for me and the GM, @MexicanCow123! If you want to join Yukon, quote this and say “accept”!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

Edited by Alex Bridges

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there, @LightningDragon! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept," then I will send you your contract! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

4539_gem_lakes_fall_colours-02.png.3cc6b2f3e3e10d2668a1ac15bcc13aec.png

Welcome in the VHL @LightningDragon,

I am McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild, one of maybe 4 or 5 teams who can pretend to be contenders this season. We have an open spot on our 3rd line, where you'd get to support the offense with two up-and-coming stars in Alec Volchenkov and Elijah Flynn. If you want to pad stats by playing 30 minutes every game, this is not a place for you, but if what you are looking for is an active locker room and a shot at a Founder's Cup, this might be your best chance.

If you want to play with us for the remainder of the season, quote this offer and say you accept it. If not, good luck this season, maybe our paths will cross at some other point!

Welcome to the league @LightningDragon! We've spoken already, just wanted to come in as the Las Vegas AGM and publicly declare our interest for your player, as well as offer you a roster spot. Dragon would start out on the third line for us but with ample opportunity to move up, and with the experience we have on the roster you can be assured that you'll be joining a great environment to grow as a player!

We're looking forward to having you on the Aces, just quote this post and say "accept" and we'll get you rolling! :)

3 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Welcome to the league @LightningDragon! We've spoken already, just wanted to come in as the Las Vegas AGM and publicly declare our interest for your player, as well as offer you a roster spot. Dragon would start out on the third line for us but with ample opportunity to move up, and with the experience we have on the roster you can be assured that you'll be joining a great environment to grow as a player!

We're looking forward to having you on the Aces, just quote this post and say "accept" and we'll get you rolling! :)

Accept!