Spyro has Qualified for a World Tournament outside the VHL!

DarkSpyro

So this past week I have been participating in the preliminaries for the Yugioh Duel Links Grand World Tournament, and this article has been delayed due to the fact that I was busy competing for a qualifying spot. If you aren’t familiar with what Yugioh is, it’s a card game that has evolved into an online game that is run by Konami. The world tournament is a huge event where duelist from all over the world gather for a chance at the title of Yugioh “World Champion” and a really heavy monetary prize (I can’t remember the exact dollar amount but I know it’s an absurd amount of money). The prelims and qualifying rounds are held online, but the final stages of the tournament are held in a different location every year, where finalists fly in from everywhere to compete at the grand prize! After 120+ victories in the prelims, I have finally earned a spot in the qualifying rounds that start on the 12th of June until the 15th. If I somehow make it through the qualifying rounds like I did the prelims, then I’ll by flying off to the world tournament itself. I know this isn’t really league related, but it’s an update on what I’ve been doing at the same time and I’m beyond excited for this opportunity in real life. Once this is over, my main target focus will once again be the VHL but until then, I’ll still be active at the same time as I am competing. Wish me luck everyone!

2-FB745-F4-C0-E5-4-E0-E-963-D-C1-E2977-B

C291-E1-CA-CBF5-44-CC-B3-CC-CA87-BE4-B0-

Edited by DarkSpyro
Added screenshots for proof