Oslo Interim GM

Corco

• Senior Admin

I'll apply  :lol:

Ever since the last one I applied for (Saskatoon I think?), eaglesfan has shown me a lot. He has taught me how the free agency and waiver wire works, and has let me place some claims on his behalf. I also already know STHS, as I have done lines for Yukon, Team Merc, and a snub tourny team. 

I also realize that one of the main jobs of a vhlm gm is to promote activity, and this is something that I believe I can do and have done a good job at thus far in Yukon. Whether it ends up being temporary or permanent, I would be happy either way.

I'll apply  :lol:

Ever since the last one I applied for (Saskatoon I think?), eaglesfan has shown me a lot. He has taught me how the free agency and waiver wire works, and has let me place some claims on his behalf. I also already know STHS, as I have done lines for Yukon, Team Merc, and a snub tourny team. 

I also realize that one of the main jobs of a vhlm gm is to promote activity, and this is something that I believe I can do and have done a good job at thus far in Yukon. Whether it ends up being temporary or permanent, I would be happy either way.

Pick this guy! I have no doubt Draper would be very good with the newbies as he is one of the most active people on here and is cool in the locker room. He has also shown me he knows what he's doing as far as GM duties like lines, free agency, trades, and draft as I discuss most of my moves with him.

#Draper 2 gud

Edited by eaglesfan036

Hey, I trust you're having a good day.

I'd like to apply. I'm pretty active and will be able to help all new members and I believe I can keep most of them active. I know how to set lines and have a great understanding of the simulator (I own STHS and am the commissioner of a GM League) and have had prior experience as the SHL's Team Canada's General Manager. Even if it's only for a brief period of time, I think this would be a wonderful experience and I would surely learn a lot.

Edited by Seventy-Four

I'll apply :lol:

Bingo