Thoughts on the Four New Teams; Would I play for any?

Advantage

The VHL announced four new expansion teams today in a sweeping announcement.  I have known about these for a little bit so I have had some time to gather my thoughts on the four clubs, their logos, GMs and host cities.

The LA Stars were the first time announced along with their GM Josh.  The team would be one of two North American teams named.  The team sports an awfully similar colour palette to the Vancouver Wolfpack and a similar logo to the LA Dodgers.  I dont mind their logo ultimately.  I think it's pretty clean and while I definitely think it should have been different colours, I dont mind the logo or location.  As for the GM, I'm not really too sure.  Ultimately I'm not familiar with Josh as a GM and only have played alongside him for one season where we didn't end up communicating much.  Would I play for them? Time will tell.

The Chicago Phoenix were next and.......ugh.  As I said in the BOG this is my least favorite name and logo combination in the entire league.  There isn't anything redeemable for me, which is a shame cause I like Chicago being in the league.  As for their GM, I haven't heard much of Jeff and what I have heard hasn't always been positive.  All in all, would I play for them? I dont think so.  Not at this point at least.

The London United were the first European team announced in what seemed like an ode to the British country themselves.  I love the logo and the name is interesting enough to intrigue me.  Not massive on England getting a team but I dont have anything against it either.  I just think there are countries that should have a team first, like Germany.  McWolf is the GM I am most familiar with given I currently play for him in the VHLM and I have managed him in the past.  Would I play for them? Absolutely and they'd arguably be my top choice out of any of the sixteen teams.

Finally, there is the Warsaw Predators.  I was a much bigger fan of the Warsaw Wizards which we had discussed, but I ultimately don't mind the name.  The colours are sexy but the logo is just okay for me.  It measures as a middle of the pack logo for myself.  I'm very familiar with Muff as a GM and I'm not opposed to playing for him.  So would I play for them? Probably but wouldn't be my first choice.