Another Apology

Da Trifecta

This one goes out to @Kendrick. You were my first GM here in the VHL, (speaking in terms of pro level teams) and you knew nothing of me and you took me with the fourth overall pick in the S34 draft. I spent that season in the minors and got my TPE levels up as I learned more about hockey. When S35 rolled around I would be playing second liner to you on the Cologne Express. Being new to the league I didn't know many people but I formed bonds with players in the minors and one of those was with @Doomsday. Something in my head told me to force my way out and get to a team with someone I knew. You asked me what team I wanted to play for and it was tough because Helsinki had @STZ who I was familiar with too. I opted for Davos and enjoyed a decent career. I just want to publicly state that I apologize for forcing my way out on you and I shouldn't had done that. Looking back I realized what an ass I was and the shitty predicament I put you in. I should have stayed and either left in free agency while letting you get a sign and trade or just stuck it out.

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Well I don't hold it against you, even though I think 1-2 punch at centre was something that was great for both our players stat lines and would've won us a cup. I remember you talking with @Kesler to get out

I think at that time it was in the early stages before him and I got into our podcasting.